FEATURED:

 

Issuu: Find, Connect & Publish Your Illustrations On the Web

contributed by Melissa Kojima

Issuu was recommended to me by another illustrator, so as an illustrator, I feel obligated to pass it on to you. It's one of those free sites where you can find inspiration, connect with others and publish your illustrations online. So far I've published some comics, a zine and my portfolio to my Issuu library.

There are many amazing illustration magazines and books on this website, including an issue of Juxtapoz Magazine, the pop surrealism art magazine, and the portfolio of award-winning and illustration-loving Art Director, Soojin Chun Buzelli.

So what are you waiting for? Create a PDF file of your comic, zine or portfolio, join Issuu for free, and start sharing and finding inspiration! You've got nothing to lose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails