FEATURED:

 

DoubleParlour Doubles Your Art Fun!

Contributed by Melissa Kojima

Maybe, I came across Double Parlour before but didn't know it, because there is something familiar about their artwork. In any case, until they friended me on Facebook, I didn't really become conscious of them. That consciousness came with a double jolt of art pleasure.

They are a team of two artists who are based in San Francisco. They collaborate on some works and some they go solo on. Either way, the work is amazing, surreal fun. Below are some of the pieces that are inspiring me. I must mention too that they are doubly talented in 2D and 3D art, working with paint as well as clay. You can buy original works and prints at their etsy site. Check them out and fall in love.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails