FEATURED:

 

Vectorlicious Artwork - Round 3

Contributed by Lou Simeone

This time I contributed one of my own. I couldn't resist. And then I figured - Why should I try?

Vectorlicious is also a growing community of vector artists on Flickr. Come join us...


Convolution (vector experiment) from surreal fantasy collage artist Kenneth Rougeau



Past Works 110518 from artist Toru Fukuda









Murder Scene from vector artist Sharon Milne






Sky Village from vector artist Mike Austin



and around it goes from web & graphic designer Yao Liu






Gatorade Evoluciona: The Mexican Bottle from visual designer Charis Tsevis



Gatorade Evoluciona: Israel Castro from visual designer Charis Tsevis



AbideGuide from artist Brandon Yarwood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails