FEATURED:

 

The Final Post on Illustration Pages

Illustration by J.R. Mounger
After three years of running the Illustration Pages blog, the time has come for this final post. I've decided to close the site. Believe me when I say, the decision was not an easy one. I've been thinking about it for a while now. When I take into consideration all of the projects I have going on and some new avenues I'd like to explore, I realize I just don't have the time anymore to give Illustration Pages the attention it deserves.

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to Illustration Pages, especially Melissa Kojima, Owen Schumacher, Lydia Gnau and Ron Rae. I'd also like to thank all the talented artists that have submitted their great work, allowing us to peek into their creative worlds. And of course, thank you to all the wonderful artists that took the time out of their busy schedules to interview with Illustration Pages.

There is a lot of useful content on Illustration Pages so I'm going to keep the site live for a while.

In my humble opinion Illustration Pages has been a very successful site and I'd like to end it on a high note. If you take the time to peruse the site I'm sure you'll agree. I've had the pleasure of getting to know many talented artists because of Illustration Pages and I'm thankful for the experience. To me, the community aspect of the site has been the biggest and most important success of all.

I'm open to the idea of writing for other blogs or being a part of other collaborative projects.You'll find my contact information below. And of course, I always welcome a simple hello. Also, keep an eye out for other projects with my name on them.

Thanks again for the experience. I hope you've had as much fun as I have over the past three years.

Lou Simeone
louis@lousimeone.com

16 comments:

  1. I'm so sad to have to see IP close. =( Thank you for sharing all your kind and wonderful tributes to artists, as well as all the valuable references you have given us throughout these past three years. Wishing you much luck with all your endeavors, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your final post is really awesome. But this is very sad news for us !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad news but loved the article!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good illustration work Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice work..Thanks for sharing..it helps us to increase ,our new views

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy your illustrator types tips. Really it’s help my work. Your tips use my design. Thanks to share

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your illustrator tutorial is really helpful i am really grateful to you that you have shared this kind of good things here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this kind of tutorial all the time its great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a good job you have shared . Feeling glad after seeing your job , thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post you published with us . Great thanks guy for this post here .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails